1. Name and contact details of the controller and data protection officer
This Privacy Notice applies to data processing by Glauber & Partner Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB (hereinafter referred to as Glauber & Partner) as controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Rathausstraße 13, 20095 Hamburg, Deutschland, E-Mail: , Telefon: +49 (0)40 32 33 99 0, Fax: +49 (0)40 32 33 99 21.
2. Collection and recording of personal data as well as the nature and purpose and use thereof
- internet protocol address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
3. Rights of data subject
You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to access to the personal data,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of personal data by us.
4. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to the first sentence of point (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR, you shall have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation pursuant to Article 21 GDPR.
If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw your consent or your right to object, please write an email to .
5. Data security
When you visit our website, your personal data is protected by the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technique in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. We continuously improve our security measures in line with technological developments.
6. Effective date and changing this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is currently valid and is effective as of May 2018.
As a result of developing our website and offers made through this or due to changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this Privacy Notice. You can access and print out the currently valid Privacy Notice at any time from the website at https://www.glauber.de/en/datenschutz.